Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home


Home Sweet Home
I want to live in a huge house because I love waking up in the morning seeing a big house. I want to live in LIVONIA in a rich nieborhood because I want to. I want to be a pedirication when I grow up so I will be making lots and lots of money some of my best friends wasn’t to be doctors to so its kinda cool that they want to be that with me. I will be making 44 grand a year so I really I love that to. My best friend said she wants to live with me and I said yeah that’s fine so were trying to look for things now, she 19 years old but she’s a cool gal.
Rent: its $1000 a year {500 a piece for me and my friend}.
Cable and Phone Is $69.99 {for each month, for each of us its $30.50}.
Fast Internet: Its $19.99{each person is paying $10 dollars}.
Heat: Its $150 {per month each person its $75}

Water: Its $75 {per month each person its $35.50} Electricity: Its $100 per month each person its {$50 dollars}.



1 comment:

  1. Your numbers don't add up - try to break down your budget again...

    ReplyDelete