Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving
10 things I’m grateful for thanksgiving…
1. Being with my family, because they always make me laugh and happy.
2. The food my mother and sisters cook, because they all can cook.
3. For sleeping in all day until the food is all done and I get dressed and go down stairs and play the wii.
4. Waking up everyday and being happy for the things I do.
5. Coming to school just to see my friends and to hang out.
6. To see some of my teachers that I like and throw a parties.
7. To wake up in the morning to see another beautiful day.
8. To wake up and see lots and lots of junk food.
9. To see all my awesome clothes that is in my room.
10. To see my beautiful home I live in.I like coming to school before the weekend come just to see all my friends that I don’t see over the weekend. I like the fact that we have 5 days off. It gives me more time to get stuff ready and other things, but I just have fun when Thanksgiving comes around so HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AND AN ALL A GOODNGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment