Friday, April 23, 2010

My Ten Rules!!!!



One of the rules I go by is not disrespecting any adults. Why because that’s what I grow up with and I just did it and that’s why all my teacher, mom friends, and any older people like me because I don’t talk back and it shows how my mom and dad raise and how they are good parents to me and my brother‘s and sister’s.

MY SECOND RULE THAT I GO BY IS LIKE IF YOU DON’T HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON’T SAY IT AT ALL. WHY DO I GO BY THAT RULE BECAUSE IF YOU DON’T LIKE TO BE TREATED WRONG THEN DON’T TREAT OTHER PEOPLE WRONG.

my third rule is to be nice to nerds why because you don’t want a get in trouble from the adult’s.

My fourth rule is not to talk back to my mom and dad why because its being disrespecting the ones who put you on this earth.

My fifth rule is not to waste food because it’s not right to do that and we know people that don’t have food and we are just wasting food and I really don’t like that.

My sixth rule is not breaking any of my friends promise’s because if they thrust me then I will be a good friend and they listen to me and hoping that I’m a good friend to them.

My 7th rule is never ever steal I never did and never going to it’s just mean and not right to the people who is trying to work for it.

My 8th rule is to help my parents out around the house until I leave there house and till the day they never die.

My 9th rule is to always treat my family the same way I treat everybody else that’s in my family.

My last rule is to never waste money why because there is so many people who need money that we can give it all to them instead of wasting it.

9 comments: