Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The frist day of school


The first day of school.
The first time I walked into Stevenson was kind of OK me and my friends was happy to see each other again. I see my brother and sister all the time around here. 1hr.

I love my first hr. the teachers in here are awesome there's not a lot of homework I like that kids in this class they are all friendly and I like that.


2hr. math I don't like math at all, I'm not that good at it but this math class is easy and I like that I love the teachers in that class to and I love the students in that class to I like were I sit the first time I walked in here class she gave me a hug smile and I gave her one to and since that day on I had the time of my life it was so fun she made me laugh and I made her laugh to.


3hr. Mr. S. that is the best class I have with funny teachers they are both funny they make me laugh all the time. Mr. S. he acts like a little cartoon character I love him so much.


4hr. Mr. Martin I nevered like learning about world history but now I like he is a really nice teacher and her is by far the best teacher to me he's really nice he's not a mean teacher at all because if I have really mean teacher then I'm going to fail the class, But I’m not because Mr. Martin is really nice and I’m not going to fail.


5th hr. Mr. Miller is the nicest teacher I have for that class he always make me laugh. So June, Brittany, Taylor and me makes him laugh all the time. 6th hr. Mrs. Graham is the coolest teacher every

I love doing her sports that she picks.

I just love this school.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a great year ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha mr S is so funny and your so right about him being a cartoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like 6 hour its fun playing sports like socccor,tennis and the other stuff miss.gram
    assigns and sometimes i laugh allot in class because sometimes we joke around with that one person in our class lathen or what ever his name is.

    ReplyDelete